Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pilgrim reflects on her first day at Holy Cross Dandora


It’s hard to know where to start. . . .  I am grateful to God for my dear husband who supported me in getting here!

The light of Christ has shown here from the moment I got off the plane! The people are so joyful and happy and fearless in the face of so much struggle! I was inspired by the great sense of humor Father Andrew has. . . .  I need to keep smiling no matter what challenges I may face at home: If Father Andrew can be so caring and upbeat, I certainly can with my struggles and challenges at home! They pale in comparison J I am asking a lot of questions and learning so much!

Katherine Chrisman Halfenberg

Katherine pictured with Cameron Summers and students
learning important computer skills on Windows XP

No comments:

Post a Comment